Sunday, May 15, 2011

Slovakia - I'm Still Alive - Twiins

13 - 48 pts in semi 2
After a lot of will they, won't they it's clear that Slovakia are in this year.
They have selected Twiins, twin sisters Daniela en Veronika Nízlová, with the song I'm Still Alive.

The song is written by Braňo Jančich, Bryan Todd and Sandra Nordstrom.
Jančich produced last years entry Horehronie, Bryan Todd produced wrote for Miley Cyrus, Jordan Sparks and the Pussycat Dolls.
Sandra Nordstrom worked with RedOne and Max Martin and is the demo singer for many of their international hits.
You can listen to the song at the Twiins Youtube channel.
The song was presented on March 5 at the Slovak Miss Universe competition.

cdsingle
The cdsingle is out on May 15 and includes
I'm Still Alive - radio version
I'm Still Alive - dance remix
I'm Still Alive - club remix
I'm Still Alive - karaoke
I'm Still Alive - instrumental
the disc also has the videoclip.
(Forza Music SK 8588004829060)
Contrary to the original tracklist, the remixes don't seem to have ended up on the cdsingle.
The cdsingle is now available at BeaRecords.

Charity version
A remake of I'm Still Alive with Zimbabwan rapper MetaPhysics is recorded. Proceeds of this track will go to the victims of the Japan earthquake and tsunami.
The track will be released but is not on the Twiins cdsingle. (So far it hasn't been released anywhere, so I don't think there will be any penny for charity)
Check this version out here at Gandanga.

Twiins homepage

Slovakia in 2010 (Kristina) and 2009 (Kamil Mikulčík & Nela Pocisková)

Check out all the entries of Düsseldorf 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment