Sunday, May 15, 2011

7 Greece - Watch My Dance - Loucas Yiorkas ft Stereo Mike

7 - 120 pts / 1 - 133 pts in semi 1
Greece was represented in Düsseldorf by Loucas Yiorkas (Λούκας Γιώρκας) ft. Stereo Mike (Mihalis Exarhos) with their song Watch My Dance.

Singer Loucas and rapper Mike won a national final consisting of songs performed by former talents show participants (factors, stars, idols whatever).

You can listen to the song and the other preselection songs here at ERT.

ERT/EMI have issued a 1-track promo cdsingle in a 7"inch fold out sleeve (pic right)
(Minos EMI 50995 026313 2 5)
The original version of Watch My Dance has been available on various websites and distributed on a cd-r.

With Watch My Dance Greece continues their consecutive row of entries finishing in the top 10 that started with Sakis Rouvas' Shake it in 2004. Watch My Dance won the first semi final.

versions:
Watch My Dance - Eurovision version
promo cds and Düsseldorf CD
Watch My Dance - Original version
cd-r, websites, iTunes
Karaokes of both versions were released digitally.


Greece in 2010 (Giorgos Alkaios)
and 2009 (Sakis Rouvas)


Special thanks to Patrick for the pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment